-
July 28th, 2006, 07:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So lately my 2 1/2 year old son has been asking "Where my wittle boy doll for me?" [img]eek.gif[/img]
We looked at the Bitty twins online today and he was just so excited. Now, the twins have never called to me. And DD is adamant that she does NOT want another toddler in the house even if it is a doll, LOL. So getting the boy-girl twins is not an option, because she just won't play with the girl. I really don't want two boys, although it is tempting to switch their wigs to get a blondish/brown-eyed boy like my son.
But truth is, I'm thinking of getting a boy Bitty twin for DS if I can find the right one. I've not paid any attention to the twins since they aren't our thing, so I have a couple of questions:
1. Any such thing as a sandy-haired, brown eyed Bitty boy? Okay, I know the answer. [img]frown.gif[/img] On to Plan B....
2. Anyone ever rewig a boy Bitty twin? I'm confident in my skills at doing so, but am curious as to how funky it might look if I rewig a brown hair/eyed twin with a light brown/sandy wig (so it will look like DS). Photos appreciated if anyone has done this!
3. Are the new and retired twins the same size?
4. Anyone have a brown-eyed, Caucasian "wittle boy doll" for sale? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] There are some on EBAY that I'm following, but I thought I'd ask here...
Thanks!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 28, 2006 04:14 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks